Nowadays we are seeing that the problem of obesity or gain weight is increasing among the people, while there is also no shortage of people who want their weight to be reduced in some way. And if they change their diet too, some people increase their exercise routine. So that some how they can reduce their weight and they can keep themselves fit. However, there is also no shortage of people with such an opposite problem of being too thin. But at the same time, there are other people who are worried about increasing their weight. Because being underweight can be as bad as fat for our health. Due to their low weight, people make fun of them. If your weight is not increasing for some reason. Do not worry, there are some easy and healthy ways through which you will gain weight in one month.
Why people not gain weight
There can be many reasons for people not gain weight, which can vary according to each person’s diet, interest and habit.
Lack of nutritious food in food can be the biggest reason for not increase weight. Most people are unable to eat a nutritious and balanced diet in a run-of-the-mill life, because they are short of time. Due to short time, he takes more fast food and junk food. And due to not getting the required Nutrients, the weight is reduced.
We do not eat food on time, most of the time we are hungry and eating it too quickly without chewing the food can be the reason for your thinning.
Digestive system deformed – The most important part of our body is our digestive system. If there are any symptoms related to our digestive system, then it should be treated immediately, otherwise the deformed digestive system can lead to many more diseases along with reducing your weight.
Symptoms of Distorted Digestive System: Loss of appetite, feeling of heaviness in stomach most of the time, feeling of persistent acidity, formation of gas in the stomach and constipation can all be symptoms of distorted digestive system.
Sometimes our weight loss can be genetic. For example: On being weakened by the physical structure of one’s parents, there is a possibility that their children are also thinner than the body. But this cannot be said authentically.
Some diseases can also cause low body weight such as: Diabetes, Typhoid fever, Liver disease etc.
How To Gain Weight Naturally
If you want to gain weight, it is very important to do it correctly. Relying on soda and donuts will increase weight but at the same time, it will ruin your health. If you are low on weight and you want to gain weight and muscle in a balanced way instead of a very large, unhealthy stomach or belly, then it is very important to eat healthily and live a holistic lifestyle. Many people, even those of normal weight, are troubled by type 2 diabetes or health problems such as diabetes, heart disease, and obesity.
Eat more calories than your body burns
Surplus calories are the most important for weight gain. This means that you will have to consume more calories than your body needs. You can find out about your body’s calorie needs with a calorie calculator.
If you want to gain weight slowly and correctly, then according to the calculator, aim for 300-500 calories more than the calories burned each day. But if you want to gain weight very fast, then aim for about 700-1,000 more calories than your normal level. Keep in mind that the calorie calculator can only give estimates. Your needs may vary by a few hundred calories more or less per day.
You don’t have to count calories for the rest of your life, but if you do this for the first few days, then you will be able to easily understand how many calories you are eating and how many calories you should eat. There are many apps and other things to help you.
Eat carbohydrates and fat at least 3 times per day
Many people try to limit carbohydrates or fat while trying to gain weight. If you want to gain weight, doing so is not right. Because it will make it difficult to get enough calories. If your priority is weight gain then you should eat lots of carbohydrates and high fat foods. It is best to eat protein, fat and carbs at every meal. If you want to gain weight, then make sure to eat at least three time meals every day and whenever possible, try to eat high energy snacks.
Eat plenty of protein
The most important nutrient for us to gain a healthy weight is protein. This is because muscles are made up of protein and in addition to protein, most of the extra calories remain in the body as fat. Studies show that eating too much, that is, a high protein diet, can increase many extra calories in muscles. Keep in mind that protein does two things simultaneously. Along with being full of stomach, it can also reduce your hunger significantly, which can make it difficult to get enough calories.
If you are trying to gain weight, if you are consuming too much of calories then you can take more than this. High protein foods include many things like meats, fish, eggs, many dairy products, legumes, nuts. If you want to get more protein in your diet, then that protein can also be very useful.
Eat energy-rich foods as well as use sauces, pickles and spices
Eating mostly whole foods is very important to gain weight, but the problem is that such foods are more full of processed junk food, which makes it difficult to get enough calories from them.
Excess use of spices, sauces and pickles can help you in this. The tastier your food, the easier it will be to eat. Also, as much as possible, emphasize energy-rich foods. These are foods that contain a lot of calories relative to your weight. Here we are giving a list of some energy-rich foods that are suitable for weight gain.
You can also read Diet chart for weight loss
How to increase weight - Weight Gain Tips
Combining high calorie intake with heavy strength training is the most important for weight gain. And apart from this, there are many things that we can follow-
- Do not drink water before meals as it can fill your stomach and make it difficult to gain enough calories.
- Eat as many times as you can. Have an extra meal or snack, such as before bed.
- Drink milk. Milk is considered a complete diet, because milk is the only food that contains all kinds of vitamins, protein, calcium and iron, which is very important for weight gain. That’s why drink as much milk as possible.
- Drink weight gain shakes. If you really want to gain weight, you can try weight gain shake. They contain very high protein, carbohydrates and calories.
- Raisins can be very useful in gaining weight. Soak 17 to 20 grains of raisins in the water at night, consume eat them on an empty stomach in the morning. You can also use almonds with raisins to make it more effective.
- Boiling dates in milk give amazing results. Boil 1 large glass of milk 5 -6 dates and eat boiled dates first and then drink milk. Weight gain starts by doing this experiment for 25 to 30 days.
- Constant intake of bananas is also beneficial in increasing body weight. Eat at least 5 to 6 bananas a day. And also drink banana shakes once a day.
- Use larger plates. If you want to get more calories, then you should use larger plates, because small plates tend to eat more food which people eat less. If there is a big plate, then it will take less food which we will eat more.
- Eat your protein first and then vegetables. If you have all kinds of foods on your plate, then you should eat calorie-rich and protein-rich foods first, then vegetables at the end.
- Don’t say fast food and junk food forever and also include a balanced and nutritious diet in your food. Such as: – Take sprouts during breakfast in the morning, such as Sprouted gram, sprouted moong, sprouted soybean, etc. They all have the highest amount of protein, which is very important for the growth of the body. Eat more and more of the green vegetables in the lunch, as well as the salad.
- Include cream in your coffee. This is an easy way to get more calories.
- Consume muscle building supplement creatine. Creatine monohydrate can increase your muscle mass.
- Get quality sleep. Sleeping well is very important to increase muscle mass.
- Do not smoke Smokers weigh less than non-smokers, and quitting smoking often leads to weight gain.
- If you are a non-vegetarian then eating eggs can prove helpful in increasing your weight. The middle of the boiled egg is full of fat. So if you want quick results, then consume the middle part of the egg as much as possible.